Dubai Harbour Night Run Series
10km | 5km | 3km
Start Time: 7.30pm
About the Race
The most amazing views a night run in Dubai has to offer will be at the Dubai Harbour Night Run. With an elevated vantage point on the route, see Dubai Harbour, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, JBR and Ain Dubai like never before. A stunning night time experience awaits you on the 3k, 5k or 10k route.
Lots of music, electrifying start line vibe and wear your brightest neon racing gear so that you glow in the dark. Come straight from work and invite friends and colleagues to join in for an unbelievable night run.
All finishers receive a shirt, electronic chip timing, medal, snack & juice, water & downloadable certificate.
Event Co Sponsors
- Self-social distancing.
- Masks are optional.
- Stay in the Run Village Area till your distance is called to the Start Area.
- Self-service water stations out on course and at the finish line.
- Sanitize your hands regularly at designated stations.
Where to enter
- Premier Online is Super Sports’ preferred registration partner.
Entry Fee & Refund Policy
- Adults (19yrs & over): AED175
- Juniors (18yrs & under): AED125
- Discounts are offered for families of 3 or more consisting of parents and children – aged 18 years and under. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the family discount code.
- There is NO on the day registration.
- Any participants canceling their participation after the closing date or if the race sells out or who is a “no-show” on the day of the race will not receive a refund.
- In the unfortunate event of the race having to have to be postponed/canceled due to COVID restrictions/weather/venue issues, the credit/refund policy of online entries through online entry providers will apply or you can have your entry carried over to any other Super Sports organized race.
Entry Fee Includes
- Electronic Timing
- Official T-shirt
- Finishers Medal
- Snack & Juice
- Downloadable Certificate
Race Pack Collection
- This will be on the evening of the race at Race Check-In which opens at 7pm in the Race Village.
- Race numbers will be emailed to all runners and will also be on show at Race Check-In on the evenung of the race.
- Once you know your race number, proceed directly to your respective Bib collection desk and collect your Bib # with the timing chip attached.
- Please check that all your data which is printed on the label of the race pack envelope is correct. This includes your name, age category, gender, and distance and in the event of there being any errors, please let our registration staff know so we can change it for you, so you have the correct result when finishing the race.
- You must have checked in and received your timing chip 20 minutes before your race start.
- Once you have done that, head to the Race Village and wait for the race briefing from our Race Director – Warren.
Race Night Program
- Be checked in at least 20 minutes before the start of the race.
- There is NO Registration on the night.
6.30pm Race Check In Opens
7.25pm Race Check In Closes for all distances
7.30pm 10km Race Starts
7.35pm 5km Race Starts
7.37pm 3km Race Starts
8.30pm Prize Giving
9pm Cut off time for all races
THERE IS NO BAG DROP!
- Please wait outside the start area till your distance is called to the start line.
- Runners to self-seed themselves with faster runners near the front and more social runners toward the back.
- If you start with the wrong distance you will not receive a time for the race eg: if you entered the 5km and you start with the 10km no start time will be recorded.
- Gun times will be used for this race so everybody will have the same start time irrespective of where you start from in the start area.
End of Race Procedures
- When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute then you will receive your finishers medal.
- Mask are optional.
- Scan the QR codes to see your result.
- Hand your race number with timing chip in at the T-Shirt stand and collect your free shirt.
- You will be given your snack voucher at the Tshirt stand. Proceed to the counter and collect your snack and fruit juice.
Race Distances & Age Groups
Age Groups are calculated as per your age on race day. Male and Female categories for all age groups.
0 – 18 years | 19 – 29 years | 30 – 39 years | 40 – 49 years | 50 years+
0 – 12 years | 13 – 18 years | 19 – 29 years | 30 – 39 years | 40 – 49 years | 50 years+
0 – 12 years | 13 – 18 years | 19 years+
- Keep to the left-hand side of the road at all time – run in a clockwise direction.
- 10km = 2 x laps of 5km course
- 5km = 1 x lap
- 3km = 1 x lap
- You must have your run number visible on the front of your upper body or race clothing and keep it visible at all times when on the run course.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times on the run portion of the race.
- Shoes are compulsory.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
- Please scan the QR codes in the Race Village to view your result once you have finished running.
- Full results will be on the Super Sports website as soon as possible at www.supersportsuae.com
Race BIB Numbers
- Bibs must be worn on your upper body with the number facing outward.
- Once finished racing, hand your race bib in at the T-Shirt stand and collect your free shirt.
- Safety pins will be provided in your race envelope or bring your own race belt.
- Timing chips are attached to the back of your race bib.
- Ensure your bib has 1 timing chip stuck to the back and if not, please see Super Sports staff on the day to issue you with a new bib.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CHIP FROM THE BIB.
IF YOU RUN WITH NO BIB – YOU WILL RECEIVE NO TIME AND NO RESULT!
When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute then you will receive your finishers medal.
Complimentary Snack & Drink
You will receive a voucher once you finish the race for a complimentary snack and drink which can be claimed immediately.
NO VOUCHER, NO SNACK & NO DRINK
Athlete Refreshments / Water Stations
There are 2 self-service water stations on course and 1 at the finish line.
8.30pm: Prize Giving
- If you did not collect your trophy or medal from us on Race Day, it will be available 5 days later for you to collect from Dawson Sports in Mercato Mall.
- Trophies and vouchers will be awarded to the top 3 male and females for the respective distances.
- Medals will be awarded to the top 3 male and females for the respective distance age groups.
- Overall winners will not be included in age group prizes so we can spread the prizes out amongst more people.
- When you see the cameramen, remember to give them a smile or a thumbs up, especially when you cross the finish line.
- Photos can be found on your results page by clicking on the CAMERA icon and then doing a bib or selfie search.
- Photos will be available 24 hours after the race has finished.
Event Photo Albums
Race Numbers will be available 36 hours before Race Day so please check back then!