Ras Al khaimah Trail Run
21.1km | 10km | 5km
Start Time: 7.30am
About the Race
Get outdoors and adventurous at the Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Half Marathon with supporting distances of 5 and 10km’s. The route is set in an unknown part of the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah and offers runners a challenging experience with breathtaking views. The course is a mix of flat easy sections, dry river bed crossings, single tracks and a few steep ups and downs.
The course is perfect for social and competitive runners alike whatever your age. With plenty of aid stations and refreshments on course and the festive atmosphere in the race village the morning promises to be filled with adventure and fun. Bring your family and friends along that can catch all the running action from a central vantage point where runners will crisscross the course.
Event Co Sponsors
- Self-social distancing.
- Masks are optional.
- Stay in the Run Village Area till your distance is called to the Start Area.
- Self-service water stations out on course and at the finish line.
- Sanitize your hands regularly at designated stations.
Where to enter
- Premier Online is Super Sports’ preferred registration partner.
Entry Fee & refund policy
- Adults (19yrs & over): AED175
- Juniors (18yrs & under): AED125
- Discounts are offered for families of 3 or more consisting of parents and children. Email email@example.com for the family discount code.
- There is NO on the day registration.
- Any participants canceling their participation after the closing date or if the race sells out or who is a “no-show” on the day of the race will not receive a refund.
- In the unfortunate event of the race having to have to be postponed/canceled due to COVID restrictions/weather/venue issues, the credit/refund policy of online entries through online entry providers will apply or you can have your entry carried over to any other Super Sports organized race.
Entry Fee Includes
- Electronic Timing
- Finishers Medal
- Snack & Fruit Juice
- Downloadable Certificate
- Fruits and Refreshments
Race Pack Collection
- Race Pack Collection is on the morning of the race at Race Check In which opens at 6.30am near the Start line.
- Race numbers will be emailed to all runners and will also be on show at Race Check In on the morning of the race.
- Once you know your race number, proceed directly to your respective Bib collection desk and collect your Bib # with timing chip attached.
- Please check that all your data which is printed on the label of the race pack envelope is correct. This includes your name, age category, gender and distance and in the event of there being any errors, please let our registration staff know so we can change it for you, so you have the correct result when finishing the race.
- You must have checked in and received your timing chip 30 minutes before your race start.
- Once you have done that, head to the Race Village and wait for the race briefing from our Race Director – Warren.
Race Day Program
Be checked in at least 20 minutes before the start of the race. There is NO Registration on the day.
06h30 Race Check In Opens
07h25 Race Check In closes for all distances
07h30 21.1km Race Starts
07h40 10km Race Starts
07h50 5km Race Starts
09h00 Prize Giving for 5k
10h00 Prize Giving 10k & 21k
10h30 Cut-off time for all races
THERE IS NO BAG DROP!
Race Distances & Age Groups
Age Groups are calculated as per your age on race day. Male and Female categories for all age groups.
0 – 29 years | 30 – 39 years | 40 – 49 years | 50 years+
0 – 18 years | 19 – 29 years | 30 – 39 years | 40 – 49 years | 50 years+
0 – 18 years | 19 – 29 years | 30 – 39 years | 40 – 49 years | 50 years+
- Please wait outside the start area till your distance is called to the start line.
- Runners to self-seed themselves with faster runners near the front and more social runners toward the back.
- If you start with the wrong distance you will not receive a time for the race eg: if you entered the 5km and you start with the 10km no start time will be recorded.
- Once you cross over the start mats your race and time will start.
- Chip times will be used for this race so that means your time will only start being recorded once you cross the timing mats so it does not matter how far back you start.
- 21.1 km = 1 lap of the respective course + initial 3km loop
- 10 km = 1 lap of the respective course
- 5 km = 1 lap of the respective course
- You must have your run number visible on the front of your upper body or race clothing and keep it visible at all times when on the run course.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times on the run portion of the race.
- Shoes are compulsory.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
- Parents wishing to run with their children – aged 12 years and under – may do so free of charge but will not receive a race time or position, nor medal, shirt or any of the give aways.
- Please scan the QR codes in the Race Village to view your result once you have finished running.
- If you are in the top 3 of the overall or age group category positions, please stay for the prize giving.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, per Age Group and Gender will be awarded per race. Trophies will be awarded to top 3 Overall respective distance winners. You cannot win an overall prize and your age group prize.
- Full results will be on the Super Sports website as soon as possible at www.supersportsuae.com
Race BIB Numbers
- Bibs must be worn on your upper body with the number facing outward.
- Once finished racing, hand your race bib in at the T Shirt stand and collect your free shirt.
- Safety pins will be provided in and around the Race Check In area or bring your own race belt.
- Race belts will be on sale on the morning of the race.
- Timing chip is attached to the back of your race bib.
- Ensure your bib has 1 timing chip stuck to the back and if not, please see Super Sports staff on the day to issue you with a new bib.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CHIP FROM THE BIB.
IF YOU RUN WITH NO BIB – YOU WILL RECEIVE NO TIME AND NO RESULT!
When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute then you will receive your finishers medal.
Complimentary Muffin & Drink
You will receive a wrist band at the T-Shirt stand for a complimentary muffin and small fruit juice which can be claimed after the race.
NO WRIST BAND , NO MUFFIN & NO BEVERAGE
There are 3 water stations on course and other refereshments at the finish line.
These will be supplied by the organisers. There are 3 stations on the run course as well as at the finish line, where fruit is also available.
End of Race Procedures
- When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute then you will receive your finishers medal.
- Mask are optional.
- Scan the QR codes to see your result.
- Hand your race number with timing chip in at the T Shirt stand and collect your free shirt.
- You will be given your wrist band once you have left the finish chute. Proceed to the counter and collect your muffin and fruit juice.
- Prize Giving will follow as soon as possible once all athletes are finished.
- The prize presentation will take place as soon as possible after the final event.
- The final results will be posted online on the Race Results page of this website, after the event has finished and all the results have been checked.
- Finishers medals will be awarded to all who finish each race as they cross the finish line.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, Overall, and also per Age Group, will be awarded per race.
- You cannot win an overall prize and your age group prize.
- When you see the cameramen, remember to give them a smile or a thumbs up, especially when you cross the finish line.
- Photos can be found on your results page by clicking on the CAMERA icon and then doing a bib or selfie search.
- Photos will be available 24 hours after the race has finished.
Directions to Wadi Al Munay Breaker
From Dubai take either the E311 or E611 North towards Sharjah. Take the E102 heading East. After driving past Mleiha and the Shawka turn off stay on the E102 towards Kalba. Look out for the slow down boards and the race parking signs. You will turn right off the E201 onto the Wadi Al Munay Breaker road. Parking will be immediately to your left and right. Marshals will be available to guide you.
Follow signage and marshal directions as you enter the venue. Lots of Parking close to Start / Finish line.
Race Numbers will be available 36 hours before Race Day so please check back then!