10 Mile (16km) | 10km | 5km | 3km
16 OCT 2020 | 06 NOV 2020 | 08 JAN 2021 | 12 FEB 2021 | 19 MAR 2021
About the Race
Run, Walk or Sprint – join the exciting Super Sports Run in Dubai Series. This fun yet competitive run takes place on the private closed off roads of Meydan with the start and finish at The Track Golf Clubhouse.
From social to advanced runners, young or experienced, do the 3k, 5k, 10k or 10 miles (16k). Music, plenty of aid stations and loads of supporters. This is a real community race and is a great family and corporate event with a fantastic vibe and energy. Easy to get to and plenty of parking.Celebrate UAE National Day with fellow athletes and run, walk or sprint at the exciting Super Sports Run in Dubai Series. This fun yet competitive run takes place on the private closed off roads of Meydan with the start and finish at The Track Golf Clubhouse. From social to advanced runners, young or experienced, do the 3k, 5k, 10k or 10 miles (16k). Music, plenty of aid stations and loads of supporters.
This is a real community race and is a great family and corporate event with a fantastic vibe and energy. Easy to get to and plenty of parking.
Event Co Sponsors
Win a holiday
To Asia’s leading sports training resport in Thailand
Finish this race and your name goes in to the Lucky Draw at the end of the season to win a 4night / 5day all expenses paid trip
including airfare, accommodation, food and selected beverages, training program and special resort offers.
Adults (19yrs & over): AED175
Juniors (18yrs & under): AED125
- Discounts are offered for families of 3 or more consisting of parents and children. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the family discount code.
- There is NO on the day registration.
- Any participants cancelling their participation after the closing date or who is a “no-show” on the day of the race will not receive a refund.
- In the unfortunate event of the race having to have to be cancelled due to weather or venue issues, the credit / refund policy of online entries through online entry providers will apply or you can have your entry carried over to any other Super Sports organised race.
- Enter your Club, Company or Team – more than 10 athletes get a group discount if entering via spreadsheet with one cash payment. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Entry Fee Includes
- Electronic Timing
- RunInDubai shirt
- Finishers Medal
- Muffin & fruit juice or coffee/tea
- Downloadable Certificate
- Fruits and Refreshments
Race Pack Collection
- Race Pack collection is on the morning of the race at Race Check In which opens at 5.30am inside the Clubhouse on the 1st floor. Go up the escalators and you will see us all there!
- Race numbers will be emailed to all runners and will also be on show at Race Check In on the morning of the race.
- Once you know your race number, proceed directly to your respective Bib collection desk and collect your Bib # with timing chip attached. Safety pins will be provided in and around the Race Check In area.
- Please check that all your data which is printed on the label of the race pack envelope is correct. This includes your name, age category, gender and distance and in the event of there being any errors, please let our registration staff know so we can change it for you, so you have the correct result when finishing the race.
- Once you have done that, head to the Race Village and wait for the race briefing from our Race Director – Warren.
Race Day Program
Be checked in at least 20 – 30 minutes before the start of the race. There is NO Registration on the day.
05h30 Race Check In Opens
06h30 Race Check In Closes for all distances 06h30 – 16km Race Starts
06h35 10km Race Starts
06h40 5km Race Starts
06h45 3km Race Starts
07h45 3 & 5 km Prize Giving
08h30 Cut off time for all races
08h30 10 & 16km Prize Giving
THERE IS NO BAG DROP!
Race Distances & Age Groups
Age Groups are calculated as per your age on race day. Male and Female categories for all age groups.
16km (10 Miler)
0 – 29 years | 30 – 39 years | 40 – 49 years | 50 years+
0 – 18 years | 19 – 29 years | 30 – 39 years | 40 – 49 years | 50 years+
0 – 18 years | 19 – 29 years | 30 – 39 years | 40 – 49 years | 50 years+
0 – 8 years | 9 – 12 years | 13 – 18 years | 19 years+
- Keep to the right-hand side of the road at all time – run in an anti clockwise direction.
- 16km (10 Miler) = 10km course + 6km course
- 10km, 5km and 3km = 1 lap of respective course.
- You must have your run number visible on the front of your
upper body or race clothing and keep it visible at all times when on the run course.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times on the run portion of the race.
- Shoes are compulsory.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
- Parents wishing to run with their children – aged 12 years and under – may do so free of charge but will not receive a race time or position, nor medal, shirt or any of the give aways.
- Please check the tablets in the race village for your time and position as this helps us to check that your result has been recorded.
- If you are in the top 3 of the overall or age group category positions, please stay for the prize giving.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, per Age Group and Gender will be awarded per race Trophies will be awarded to top 3 Overall respective distance winners. You cannot win an overall prize and your age group prize.
- Full results will be on the Super Sports website as soon as possible at www.supersportsuae.com
Race BIB Numbers
- Bibs must be worn on your upper body with the number facing outward.
- Once finished racing, hand your race bib in at the T Shirt stand and collect your free shirt.
- Safety pins will be provided in and around the Race Check In area or bring your own race belt.
- Race belts will be on sale on the morning of the race.
- Timing chips are attached to the back of your race bib.
- Ensure your bib has 1 or 2 timing chips stuck to the back and if not, please see Super Sports staff on the day to issue you with a new bib.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CHIP FROM THE BIB.
IF YOU RUN WITH NO BIB – YOU WILL RECEIVE NO TIME AND NO RESULT!
When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute then you will receive your finishers medal.
Complimentary Muffin & Drink
You will receive a voucher once you finish the race for a complimentary muffin and fruit juice or coffee or tea which can be claimed immediately.
NO VOUCHER, NO MUFFIN & NO BEVERAGE
There are 3 water stations on course and 1 at the finish line. Bananas and apples at the finish line sponsored by Sharbatly Fruit.
Refreshments for All
These will be on sale on the morning of the race and include: Full breakfast menu options, Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks, Muffins, Fruits & Snacks.
These will be supplied by the organisers. There are 3 stations on the run course as well as at the finish line, where fruit is also available.
End of Race Procedures
- When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute then you will receive your finishers medal.
- Please check the ipads in the race village for your race finish time, this helps us to check that your result has been recorded.
- Hand your race number with timing chip in at the T Shirt stand and collect your free shirt.
- You will be given your snack voucher once you have left the finish chute. Proceed to the counter and collect your muffin and fruit juice or coffee/ tea.
- Prize Giving will follow as soon as possible once all athletes are finished.
- The prize presentation will take place as soon as possible after the final event.
- The final results will be posted online on the Race Results page of this website, after the event has finished and all the results have been checked.
- Finishers medals will be awarded to all who finish each race as they cross the finish line.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, Overall, and also per Age Group, will be awarded per race.
- You cannot win an overall prize and your age group prize.
- Remember to smile at the camera man, give them a smile or a thumbs up, especially when you cross the finish line.
- Photos can be found on Facebook: Super Sports Events – posted 72 hours after race finish.
Photo & Video Competition
- We would like you to submit your best 5 photos and or video clip of the race and stand a chance of winning a FREE ENTRY.
So if you have supporters there on the morning, get them to snap away and send their photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Course | 3km | 1 Lap
Race Course | 5km | 1 Lap
Race Course | 10km | 1 Lap
Race Course | 10miler
16km = 10km Lap (above) followed by 6km Lap (below)
Race Numbers will be available 36 hours before Race Day so please check back then!