Run-In-Dubai Run Series
10 Mile (16km) | 10km | 5km | 3km
16 OCT 2020 | 06 NOV 2020 | 08 JAN 2021 | 12 FEB 2021 | 19 MAR 2021
About the Race
Run, Walk or Sprint – join the exciting Super Sports Run in Dubai Series. This fun yet competitive run takes place on the private closed off roads of Meydan with the start and finish at The Track Golf Clubhouse.
From social to advanced runners, young or experienced, do the 3k, 5k, 10k or 10 miles (16k). Music, plenty of aid stations and loads of supporters. This is a real community race and is a great family and corporate event with a fantastic vibe and energy. Easy to get to and plenty of parking. Join fellow athletes and run, walk or sprint at the ever popular Super Sports RunInDubai Series. This fun yet competitive run takes place on the private closed off roads of Meydan with the start and finish at The Track Golf Clubhouse. From social to advanced runners, young or experienced, do the 3k, 5k, 10k or 10 miles (16k). Music and plenty of aid stations.
This is a real community race and is a great family and corporate event with a fantastic vibe and energy. Easy to get to and plenty of parking.
Event Co Sponsors
- Keep a 2m social distance at all times.
- Wear a disposable mask till just before you start and once you finished.
- Stay in the Race Village area till your distance is called to the start area.
- No spectators – except for juniors u18 will be allowed 1 adult to assist.
- No prize giving – winners will be informed post race where to collect prizes.
- No gatherings / hugging / touching / group photos etc.
- Any participants not observing any of the above rules will be disqualified without a warning!
- Adults (19yrs & over): AED175
- Juniors (18yrs & under): AED125
- Discounts are offered for families of 3 or more consisting of parents and children. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the family discount code.
- There is NO on the day registration.
- Any participants cancelling their participation after the closing date or if the race sells out or who is a “no-show” on the day of the race will not receive a refund.
- In the unfortunate event of the race having to have to be cancelled due to weather or venue issues, the credit / refund policy of online entries through online entry providers will apply or you can have your entry carried over to any other Super Sports organised race.
- Enter your Club, Company or Team – more than 10 athletes get a group discount if entering via spreadsheet with one cash payment. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Entry Fee Includes
- Electronic Timing
- RunInDubai shirt
- Finishers Medal
- Muffin & fruit juice or coffee/tea
- Downloadable Certificate
- Fruits and Refreshments
Race Pack Collection
- Pre-Race Collection
- Wednesday, 14 October 2020, The Track, Meydan from 4-7.30pm
- On the Day Collection
- On the morning of the race at Race Check In which opens at 5.30am – outside in the Race Village.
- Race numbers will be emailed to all runners and will also be on show at Race Check In on the morning of the race.
- Once you know your race number, proceed directly to your respective Bib collection desk and collect your Bib # with timing chip attached. Safety pins will be provided in your envelope.
- Please check that all your data which is printed on the label of the race pack envelope is correct. This includes your name, age category, gender and distance and in the event of there being any errors, please let our registration staff know so we can change it for you, so you have the correct result when finishing the race.
- Once you have done that, stay in the Race Village and wait for the race briefing from our Race Director – Warren.
Race Day Program
Be checked in at least 20 minutes before the start of the race. There is NO Registration on the day.
05h30 Race Check In Opens
06h30 Race Check In Closes for all distances
06h30 16km Race Starts
06h35 10km Race Starts
06h40 5km Race Starts
06h45 3km Race Starts
08h30 Cut off time for all races
There will be no Prize Giving on the day due to COVID restrictions. Prize winners will be invited to collect their prizes frm The Track, Meydan on Monday, 19 October 2020 between 4 and 7.30pm.
THERE IS NO BAG DROP!
- Please wait in the Race Village area till your distance is called to the Start Area and keep your mask on until you get to the start line.
- The Start Area will be a social distanced grid of rows with 3 cones per row spaced 2m apart.
- Runners to self-seed themselves with the first 5 rows only for recognised faster runners.
- Once the start siren goes, all rows will slowly walk toward the start line and only when you get to the start line will you be allowed to start running.
- Once you cross over the start mats your race and time will start.
- Chip times will be used for this race so that means your time will only start being recoreded once you cross the timing mats so it does not matter how far back you start.
Race Distances & Age Groups
Age Groups are calculated as per your age on race day. Male and Female categories for all age groups.
16km (10 Miler)
0 – 29 years | 30 – 39 years | 40 – 49 years | 50 years+
0 – 18 years | 19 – 29 years | 30 – 39 years | 40 – 49 years | 50 years+
0 – 18 years | 19 – 29 years | 30 – 39 years | 40 – 49 years | 50 years+
0 – 8 years | 9 – 12 years | 13 – 18 years | 19 years+
- Keep to the right-hand side of the road at all time – run in an anti clockwise direction.
- 16km (10 Miler) = 10km course + 6km course
- 10km, 5km and 3km = 1 lap of respective course.
- You must have your run number visible on the front of your
upper body or race clothing and keep it visible at all times when on the run course.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times on the run portion of the race.
- Shoes are compulsory.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
- Parents wishing to run with their children – aged 12 years and under – may do so free of charge but will not receive a race time or position, nor medal, shirt or any of the give aways.
- Please scan the QR codes in the Race Village to view your result once you have finished running.
- Full results will be on the Super Sports website as soon as possible at www.supersportsuae.com
Race BIB Numbers
- Bibs must be worn on your upper body with the number facing outward.
- Once finished racing, hand your race bib in at the T-Shirt stand and collect your free shirt.
- Safety pins will be provided in your race envelope or bring your own race belt.
- Timing chips are attached to the back of your race bib.
- Ensure your bib has 1 timing chip stuck to the back and if not, please see Super Sports staff on the day to issue you with a new bib.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CHIP FROM THE BIB.
IF YOU RUN WITH NO BIB – YOU WILL RECEIVE NO TIME AND NO RESULT!
When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute then you will receive your finishers medal.
Complimentary Muffin & Drink
You will receive a voucher once you finish the race for a complimentary muffin and fruit juice or coffee or tea which can be claimed immediately.
NO VOUCHER, NO MUFFIN & NO BEVERAGE
Athlete Refreshments / Water Stations
There are 3 self-service water stations on course and 1 at the finish line. Fruits at the finish line sponsored by Sharbatly Fruit.
Refreshments for All
These will be on sale on the morning of the race and include: Full breakfast menu options, Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks, Muffins, Fruits & Snacks.
End of Race Procedures
- When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute then you will receive your finishers medal and immediately put on your face mask.
- Make sure to wear your mask once you have finished.
- Scan the QR codes to see your result.
- Hand your race number with timing chip in at the T-Shirt stand and collect your free shirt.
- You will be given your snack voucher once you have left the finish chute. Proceed to the counter and collect your muffin and fruit juice or coffee/ tea.
- No Prize Giving due to COVID restrictions.
- There will be NO Prize Giving after the races due to COVID restrictions.
- Prize winners will be invited to collect their prizes from The Track, Meydan on Monday, 19 October 2020 between 4 and 7.30pm.
- If you can not make it on this day and time please ask a friend to collect on your behalf or we will have the prizes available at Run 2.
- Trophies and vouchers will be awarded to the top 3 male and females for the respective distances.
- Medals will be awarded to the top 3 male and females for the respective distance age groups.
- Overall winners will not be included in age group prizes so we can spread the prizes out amongst more people.
- Remember to smile at the camera man, give them a smile or a thumbs up, especially when you cross the finish line.
- Photos can be found on your results page by clicking on the CAMERA icon and then doing a bib or selfie search.
- Photos will be available 72 hours after the race has finished.
Race Numbers will be available 36 hours before Race Day so please check back then!